The 2018 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) conference will be hosting a series of technical panels and invites the submission of such proposals. Panels should emphasize on emerging topics of a particular interest to the industry and research communities in the field of wireless communications, networking, and associated applications and services. The IEEE WCNC 2018 conference will be held in Barcelona from April 16 to 18, 2018.
Panel Proposal Format
Each panel proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include:
- Title of the panel
- Names, addresses, and a short biography of the organizers
- A brief description (1 page max) of the technical/industry issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names, addresses, and a short biography of proposed 3-5 panelists (it is highly recommended that the proposed panelists represent both academia and industry.)
- Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
- Questions to be addressed to the panelists
Panel Proposal Submission:
Please send your panel proposals to the Panel Chairs (Dino Flore and Hikmet Sari) by e-mail to email@example.com
Proposal Submission Deadline:
- Proposal Deadline: September 15, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: December 15, 2017